Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Some things I liked in 2011 (my lame list)

Yes, this is a very special day for my blog because I am going to make these lists that I was telling you about last time! I’ll try to keep them small!

SO! This year I really liked these...

Albums:

1. Adam Green: Minor Love: His best album so far, the songs here are all great!

2. Belle and Sebastian: Write about love: What a great comeback! “I want the world to stop” is already a hit!

3. Allo Darlin’: Allo Darlin’: They are the new indie/pop-twee stars! Saw them at the Indietracks festival this year and they were amazing

Live shows/Festivals:

1. Jens Lekman in Paris: He was amazing, the best show I’ve ever been. It was a magical night, what else could it be. A night in Paris with Jens Lekman!

2. Indietracks Festival: Apart from having the chance to watch an acoustic set in an old moving train, this festival has it all. Cool new pop bands from all over the world, living Legends and nice stages! (train, church, open air stage,indoors stage) Love it, will be there next year again.

Song:

Owen: Abandoned Bridges: I really like almost everything Mike Kinsella does.

Sitcom: 

Raising Hope: Hilarious and sweet. If you liked the movie “Juno”, you will love this one! Kind of stupid guy sleeps with a girl who is a serial killer. She ends up in jail. He ends up raising their child with his kind of dump family!

Movie:

Nord (“North” in English): A nice Norwegian movie about a lonely guy who travels to meet his 4(I think) year old son for the first time.

Well these are some things that I enjoyed this year! Hopefully I’ll be here next year writing about 2011! Happy Holidays everybody! I’ll try and make another post before its 2011 hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment